Cashing out your winnings after a successful bet is one of the most exciting moments in sports betting. But how many times did you ask for a payout to find out that the reported timeframe was exceeded for several days or the payment was cancelled altogether? Μissing verification documents or incomplete bonus wagering are among the most common reasons. The good thing is that, like you, such mishaps frustrate us as well. Therefore, we have developed the Withdrawal Speed Rating (WSR) algorithm, calculating the actual payout time.
In the following table, you can sort all bookmakers operating in your country by the WSR. Moreover, you can re-order the best withdrawal betting sites in terms of minimum payout amount, payout charges and pending transaction time.
Fast Payout Betting Sites
In 2023 online betting, the best online sportsbooks for withdrawals, offer a variety of payment options and real payout processing times and transparent terms. Every method comes with a standard cashout time. For example, bank transfers and credit/debit card withdrawals need 3-7 working days to reach your account, while Crypto and wallets need 0-24 hours. However, a common practice, especially in minor bookies, is that the real-time differs from the advertising time.
For instance, payouts to Skrill need a few minutes at most. But if you consider the additional time required for an internal review of the bookmaker's payment, that time could go up to 1-2 days. Hence, our ongoing research focuses on the total time each bookmaker needs to complete a payout request. This is where WSR comes into play and identifies slow, fast withdrawal betting sites.
Also Read: What is a bookie calculator?
How does Withdrawal Speed Rating work
Withdrawal Speed Rating or WSR, as stated above, calculates the time needed for the complete payout process. From required verification documents to the internal sportsbook processing time and how long the funds will take to reflect in your preferred banking option.
The rating model is based on 60% of our team’s assessments and 40% on players’ feedback and internet/forum research. We update the rating every month.
What makes our team’s results differ from other websites is that we use real money accounts. Actual withdrawal speed, transparency of terms, and whether each bookmaker's customer support agrees with what we have discovered are among the critical factors.
How to find the best Instant Withdrawal Betting Sites
A convenient and swift withdrawal process is the deciding factor in which sportsbook has the quickest payouts. Thus, you have to consider all features that can affect it. From the time needed and possible fees to bonus wagering and the bookie's reliability.
- Speed: A fast withdrawal bookmaker is first and foremost labelled as such for the payout process's speed. Instant Payout Betting Sites go to great lengths to ensure that they pay players’ winnings as quickly as possible. However, it is worth noting that each payout method has its timeframe. It could start from instant (in Crypto), up to 24 hours in wallets and three to five or more working days (in credit/debit cards and bank transfers).
Also, payout requests might face internal delays in the bookmaker due to workload or a lengthy review. That time does not usually count in the declared timeframe. Most bookmakers opt to process withdrawals on weekends as well, so you will not have to wait an additional 48 hours.
- Closed-loop policy: The rule that applies to all sportsbooks dictates that your payout method must always match the deposit one. It has been put in place due to anti-money laundering regulations and applies to every betting site. Nevertheless, if your deposit is small (like £/€50 or less), some low deposit betting sites might allow you to withdraw it to a different banking method as a one-time exception.
- Reliability: At the beginning of online betting, some bookmakers made absurd excuses for not paying players' winnings. Nowadays, the vast majority of bookmakers adhere to regulations and operate as legal entities. Therefore, they process all withdrawals in a professional manner and players’ funds are secure. However, it would help if you kept in mind that certain offshore bookmakers licensed in Curacao or Antigua must not hold players’ funds in separate accounts. That could lead to liquidity issues. In some cases, offshore bookmakers shut down the business and run away with players’ money.
- Fees: Since every transaction has to go through a payment processor, bookmaker withdrawal fees might come into play. The good thing is that the best betting sites for withdrawal absorb the expenses needed for the payouts. Still, when you withdraw funds from your wallet or credit/debit card to your bank account, you will be liable to fees, depending on your bank.
- Extra verification documents: For a payout to go through, the player’s account must be verified with an ID and proof of address, such as a utility bill. On top of that, the payment method has to be verified as well. Credit/debit cards need to be verified with a photo of the front side. Wallets with a screenshot of the account details while bank transfers with a photo of your bank statement or account details of your internet banking.
- Bonus wagering: If you have claimed a welcome bonus or a free bet, the funds credited must be rolled over a certain amount of times (depending on the offer). Unless you do that, any winnings will be not available for payout.
- Minimum and maximum limits: Each withdrawal method has different min and max limits, and that relies on the sportsbooks, too. As a rule of thumb, the minimum payout limits tend to be lower for wallets and cards than bank transfers, while the maximum ones are much higher for cards and bank transfers than wallets. Also, some second-tier betting sites limit the amount of money each player can withdraw per week/month.
For example, you can find a bookmaker with a monthly limit of €10.000, a weekly €2.500 and a daily €1.500. On a different bookie, the monthly limit is €5.000, while the weekly and daily expenses may be removed.
- Availability of local currency: Another important aspect is if your preferred currency is available to your best-paying bookmaker. If this is not the case, you could face some hefty currency conversion fees, which could reduce your winnings.
- Deposit wagering: All deposits to your account have to be rolled over at least once before a withdrawal request can be made. Again, that rule has been put in place to avoid money laundering cases. Have you ever wondered why do bookies restrict accounts? That is one of the main reasons.
In-depth Review of Fast Withdrawal Betting Options
Payment methods play a vital role in the overall payout process. While fast withdrawal betting sites review your request immediately, the payment vendor might jump into and cause delays and hassle to your withdrawal. In any case, all payouts require a review by the bookmaker, which could take from a few minutes to several hours. Therefore, you should be familiar with all bookmaker withdrawal options and check how they compare against each other.
- 1 Credit/Debit cards: One of the oldest banking options is available to almost every best online sportsbook for withdrawals. The average payout time is 3-5 working days, and most bookmakers apply no fees to the transaction. Minimum withdrawal limits start from £/€5, and the maximum can go up to £/€30.000. Fees for withdrawing from your sportsbook are zero. Keep in mind that Mastercard and Maestro cards might be restricted from withdrawals in specific countries.
- 2 Wallets: Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz, among others, have been very popular bookmaker withdrawal options. Payout times range from 0-24 hours, and again they are free of charge. Limits start from £/€10 and can reach £/€10.000. There are no fees when receiving the money from your bookie but there will be when you transfer funds from your wallet to your credit/debit card or bank account.
- 3 Bank Transfers: Quite a few players opt to deposit and withdraw via bank transfer for the reliability this method provides. The average payout time is 3-7 working days unless the bookmaker supports local/instant transfers. In any case, there can be extra fees from the sportsbook. Players can ask for as low as £/€10 to £/€50.000.
- 4 Crypto: A growing option for the fastest withdrawal bookmakers allows instant payouts on top of unparalleled privacy. Currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have a minimum withdrawal limit of 0.004 BTC. The good thing is that there is no upper limit.
- 5 Vouchers: The most prominent one, Paysafecard, allows for withdrawals in 24 hours to the wallet connected to your account or via bank transfer in 3-7 working days. The minimum limit can be £/€5 while the maximum £/€2.000.
- 6 Mobile Credit: If you deposited with Apple or Google Pay, you could only withdraw to your credit/debit card. The card limits and time frame above also apply here.
You can find a roundup of the payout times in the following table. Keep in mind that we always calculate the time needed for the bookmaker to review your withdrawal request.
Also Read: How is cash out calculated?
How to ask for a withdrawal
The best betting sites for withdrawal have a simple and straightforward payout process. After your bet settlement, the winnings will appear in your bankroll, so click on the Cashier. Then choose Withdraw. Enter the amount you would like to take out, and then select the payout option (remember, it must always match the deposit one). Once done, confirm the transaction shortly after receiving an email from the bookmaker regarding the payment details.
In an ideal world, that would finish the process, and the funds should reflect in your payment vendor instantly. However, as we will see, this is not always the case. Several issues can come up and delay the payout.
Most Common Bookmaker Withdrawal Problems
There is nothing more frustrating for a player than a delay or even a cancellation of his withdrawal. That can stem from several factors that we will review and necessary steps to avoid a slow withdrawal and learn how to report a bookie.
❌ Delays in the Payments department of the bookmaker: An increased workload or an additional review of your request might add up to the bookmaker withdrawal time needed for your payment to go through. Keep in mind that this delay (known as the ‘’pending period’’) is not considered in the average time frame required for a withdrawal. Always check for feedback on payout speed before choosing a bookmaker.
❌ Extra verification needed: Once opening it and making your first deposit, always verify your online betting account. A photo of your ID and a utility bill, together with proof of your payment method, will save you time and accelerate any payout request. Nevertheless, even Instant Payout Betting Sites can ask for additional verification, such as a selfie. Make sure to comply, so your payout will process much faster.
❌ Review of your banking institution's payment: Even the best online sportsbook for payouts has little power if your bank decides to check your betting activity. Some banks consider gambling a suspicious habit; therefore, take extra measures to check your incoming payments' legitimacy. If the bookmaker has a license in your country, all payouts should be processed with no issues. However, if you gamble on a grey bookmaker, you should withdraw lower amounts or opt to use a wallet or Crypto.
❌ Try to withdraw to a different method than the one you deposited with: If there is one rule that trumps all, it is that your withdrawal method must always match the deposit one. That is a legal requirement from anti-money laundering agencies and applies to all sportsbooks.
❌ Attempt to withdraw to a different person’s account: A direct consequence of the above rule is that you can use payment methods issued in your name only. Stay away from using another person’s banking product.
❌ Bonus rules: If you play with a bonus, it always has a wagering requirement (subject to the offer). You must fulfil it to request a payout from your fast payout betting site. In any other case, your request will be denied.
Expert’s View on Fast Payout Betting Sites
Gambling has always been a zero-sum game for both bookmakers and players. Especially when a large amount of money is at stake, there is a high risk involved. What is expected from both sides is to agree to a fair and responsible game adhering to the reported Terms and Conditions.
I will not go into details about why a player who violates bonus rules, follows arbitrage betting or has multiple accounts on the same platform cannot ask for a payout. The same applies to bookmakers that change terms to favour them and do not honour legit player winnings.
However, delays in payouts can happen even when both sides are honest and adhere to the rules. I know that most common delays occur due to incomplete bonus wagering or insufficient bookmaker KYC verification and documentation on the player's end. Players should be proactive and complete bonus rollover and account verification to save valuable time. On the other hand, bookmakers need to be more transparent with Terms, mainly with the necessary time for reviewing the withdrawal request. As it is not calculated in the reported timeframe, it can be confusing for bettors.
Overall, it's typical that we receive complaints from players that did not receive payouts, only to find out soon after that it happened due to fraudulent activity. The same goes for bookmakers that did not pay players with proper winnings. They will go straight into our scam bookmakers section. Nevertheless, I will always review requests from players that face withdrawal difficulties, despite following the Terms. And remember, in payouts, a small delay is better than no payout at all.
Credit/debit cards, wallets, bank transfers and Crypto are the staple bookmaker withdrawal options. Availability can vary on the bookmaker and the market. For speed and privacy, Crypto and wallets are the way to go. Credit/debit cards and bank transfer are the most traditional options with top reliability levels but slower times.
Most sportsbooks do not charge any fees unless you withdraw via bank transfer. However, there will be charges when you withdraw from your credit/debit card or wallet to your bank account. Crypto payouts are not subject to bookmaker withdrawal fees.
Most bookmakers offer different payout limits for each sport. For major football competitions such as the Champions League or the Premier League, maximum winnings in 24 hours can go as high as £/€2.000.000, while in Formula 1 or Cricket can go up to £/€200.000.
The average time for a payout to a credit/debit card is 3-5 working days, while for wallets is usually 0-24 hours. For a withdrawal via bank transfer, the average bookmaker withdrawal time is 3-7 working days, and for Crypto, the payout is instant.
The withdrawal method must always match the deposit one. So, if you deposited with a debit card, you have to withdraw with the same card. That applies to all bookmakers, and it has been put in place due to anti-money laundering regulations.