13 Feb 2018
Expekt Champions League Freebet
The Uefa Champions League is finally upon us and we can hardly contain out excitement. The world’s superstars are tying their boots and wearing their gloves for the epic battles that will bring two sides at the Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex in May 26. Expekt is once again right by our side with another amazing free bet offer. This time you have to pick among any of the UCL battles taking place on Tuesday and Wednesday in order to get a €5 freebet on Friday.
Follow this steps to get your Expekt Champions League Freebet:
- Log in or sign up for a new Expekt account
- Place a €5 treble acca containing any matches from the Uefa Champions League this week
- Receive a €5 freebet that can be used on any market you want on Friday
Win more than you Expekt
- Only Uefa Champions League matches are eligible
- Minimum cumulative odds of 3.00
- Minimum bet €5
- Maximum freebet €5
ENJOY THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ACTION
Start Date: 13th February 2018 00:01 GMT
End Date: 14th March 2018 23:59 GMT
Publication: 13th February 2018 00:01 GMT
Version number: 1.0
- The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is available exclusively to customers who have an account with Expekt. Each customer must opt-in through their Account on the Promotion homepage in order to enter.
- To participate in the Promotion, a customer must log-in, and then place at least one Eligible Bet.
- Eligible Bets must be pre-match multiple bets with three Champions and/or Europa League selections, minimum 3.00 total odds and minimum €5 stake, placed between 00:01 GMT on Tuesday and 19:45 GMT on Thursday, of any given European gameweek.
- Only settled Eligible Bets count towards this promotion. Duplicate bets, voided bets, system bets, fully or partially Cashed Out Bets will not be accepted as Eligible Bets.
- Customers placing an Eligible Bet will be credited with €5 bonus.
- A maximum total bonus of €5 or currency equivalent will be paid to each customer.
- Bonuses will be credited to the eligible customers account at 17:00 GMT on the Friday of each European gameweek.
- To receive the bonus, customers have to log-in and the Bonus will be automatically credited to the users bonus balance. The bonus must be turned-over three times, before it can be withdrawn. The bonus turnover requirements have to be completed within 5 days after the customer logged-in.
- The Bonus can be used on any event in the Expekt sportsbook universe. It is valid on the users account for 48 hours at which point it will be forfeited and removed form the users account.
- When wagering the Bonus customers real money balance is used first, followed by the bonus balance.
- Any winnings from bonus balance bets (or bets made from partial bonus balance funds) will be returned to the bonus balance (up to the initial bonus amount) with any additional winnings being placed in the real balance.
- Once the wagering requirements have been completed, funds in the bonus balance will be released and placed in the real balance and are withdrawable.
- If a withdrawal is requested prior to meeting the wagering requirements any funds in real balance are available to be withdrawn. Any funds in the bonus balance however are not withdrawable and will be forfeited if the customer proceeds with the withdrawal. If the customer has any pending bets, those placed with real balance funds (or part thereof) will be settled as withdrawable, while any pending bets placed with bonus balance funds (or part thereof) will be forfeited upon bet settlement. If a bet is placed with part real balance and part bonus balance the ratio of real:bonus balance will be applied, real becoming withdrawable and bonus forfeited upon settlement.
- If the bonus expires before wagering has been completed the bonus balance will be removed and forfeited. Any winnings from pending bets that are settled after bonus expiry will go to the real balance.
- If a bet is voided while the bonus is still active the bet stake is returned proportionally to the balance it came from and the wagering requirement increases by the stake of the bet.
- If a bet is voided on a forfeited bonus the customer will be refunded any part of the bet that is placed with real balance funds. Any part of the bet placed with bonus balance funds will be forfeited.
- If a bet is voided on an expired bonus the customer will be refunded the entire stake of the bet to the real balance regardless of the balance where the bet stake came from.
- If a customer uses the cash-out feature at any stage of the wagering requirement any bet that is fully cashed-out does not count towards the wagering requirement and the stake of the bet will be added back to the wagering requirement once the bet is cashed-out. If a bet is partially cashed-out, only the stake of the bet that was not cashed-out contributes to the wagering requirements and the value of the stake that was cashed-out will be added back to the wagering requirement upon cashing-out. Cashed-out winnings are returned proportionally to the balance they came from, unless the bonus threshold has been met, therein the remaining winnings will be returned to the withdrawable balance.
- The rules in this clause which are applicable to the bonus are subject to change at Expekts’s sole discretion but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Bonus.
- This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and only one bonus per person/household/IP-address/computer device/deposit method/credit card is permitted.
- Any reasonable suspicion of abuse will lead to the bonus being cancelled as well as any winnings generated at any time during wagering, including winnings from the initial bet placed from the deposit. In cases of confirmed abuse, Expekt reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close an account without any refunds of any balances on the account.
- This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expekt is in no way associated with UEFA Champions League or any of the competitors.