9 Jun 2017
10bet Red Card Payback – 10€ freebet on England vs Scotland
England has made a flying start at the World Cup Qualifiers 2018 and are looking to capitalize on their positive results with another win, this time on the road against Scotland. However, the Scots are not willing to go down without a fight as they need a win to stick close to the qualifying positions. A tight match is expected on Hampden Park where the winner must be ready to take no prisoners.
Get in your 10bet account and choose any of the Exact score, HT/FT or Scorer markets. Place a 10€ wager and if a red card is awarded, there is no way you will lose your bet. Bet on 10bet now!
How to get the 10bet Redcard Payback
- Log in to your account
- Place a 10€ bet on the World Cup qualifier match Scotland vs England, on Exact score, HT/FT or Scorer
- If a red card is awarded and you lose your bet, you’ll get a 10€ freebet
Get the 10€ Free Bet
- This offer is available up to once per customer
- Cashed out bets are disqualified
- Freebet will match your stake and can not exceed 10€
- This offer is valid for the Scotland – England football game, scheduled to take place on 10 June 2017 at 17:00 BST (the “Game”).
- This promotion is only available once per Customer.
- To be eligible for this offer, Customers must place a qualifying bet.
- A qualifying bet shall be the first real money (from Sports Cash Account) pre-match single bet of at least £10 placed on the Game on one of the following markets: Exact Score, Halftime/Fulltime, Goalscorer – First, Goalscorer – Last, Goalscorer - Anytime.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as “lost” and there is a red card in the game, the Free Bet amount shall be credited to your Customer account.
- The Free Bet amount shall be credited to your Customer account within 48 hours after your qualifying bet settlement.
- The amount of the Free Bet shall be £10.
- The Free Bet may be used on any available sports market on 10Bet with odds between 4/5 (1.80) – 7/1 (8.0).
- Any Free Bet awarded shall expire and be removed from your Customer account 7 days after it was credited to your Customer account.
- Void/cancelled bets, draw bets, Cashed-Out bets (both Full and Partial) or bets placed with a Free Bet shall not be a qualifying bet.
- Bets made prior to a withdrawal shall not be a qualifying bet.
- Customers with no funds in their Sports Cash Account are not eligible for this promotion.
- Any winnings earned from Free Bets are credited into your Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount is not stake-returned.
- Each Free Bet amount cannot be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, the unused portion, being £5, will be forfeited.
- The Free Bet will always be used prior to real money from the Sports Cash Account. If a Customer elects to use a £10 Free Bet and is placing a total £20 bet, the total amount of the £10 Free Bet will be used and £10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- A Free Bet can be placed only on the “win” part of an Each-Way Bet. The “place” part may only be placed with funds from the Sports Cash Account. If the Customer does not have sufficient funds in his Sports Cash Account to place the “place” part of the Each-Way Bet, he cannot place an Each-Way Bet using a Free Bet.
- 10Bet's general Terms and Conditions, including the 10Bet Promotion Terms apply.