25 Nov 2017
10bet Premier Payback | Up to €100 cashback for anybody to score twice
Mohamed Salah has done it in in the last two Premier League games. He scored twice against West Ham and Southampton. Is he able to do it against Chelsea in the big derby? Or may be someone can find the net twice in the 13th day of the English Premier League. If that happens in the Anfield or in any other EPL match, then 10bet lets you get a cashback up to €100 on your lost bets.
Follow these steps to get your 10bet Premier Payback:
- Log in or sign up for a new 10bet account
- Place a €10 pre-match bet on any EPL Matchweek 13 game on Goalscorer, Goalscorer Premier, HT/FT or Exact Score
- Get €10 each time you lose your bet and there’s a a player who will score twice.
Bet without risk
- Max €10 cashback per match
- Only one bet per fixture is allowed
- Only pre match bets are elegible
GET YOUR 10BET CASHBACK
- This offer is valid on each and every one of the following Premier League Matchweek 13 football fixtures, scheduled to take place from 24 November to 26 November 2017 (the “Fixtures”):
- This offer is available up to once per Fixture per customer.
- To be eligible for this offer, Customers must place a qualifying bet on a Fixture.
- A qualifying bet shall be the first real money (from Sports Cash Account) pre-match single bet of at least £10 placed on any of the aforementioned Fixtures on one of the following markets: Halftime/Fulltime, Exact Score, Goalscorer – First, Goalscorer – Last, Goalscorer - Anytime.
- If a one player scores two goals or more in the Fixture on which your qualifying bet is settled as “lost”, the Free Bet amount will be credited to your Customer account. Own goals do not count.
- The Free Bet amount will be credited to your Customer account within 72 hours after your qualifying bet settlement.
- The amount of each Free Bet shall be £10 per Fixture.
- The Free Bet may be used on any available sports market on 10Bet with odds between 4/5 (1.80) – 7/1 (8.0).
- Any Free Bet awarded shall expire and be removed from your Customer account 7 days after it was credited to your Customer account.
- Void/cancelled bets, draw bets, Cashed-Out bets (both Full and Partial) or bets placed with a Free Bet shall not be a qualifying bet.
- Bets made prior to a withdrawal shall not be a qualifying bet.
- Customers with no funds in their Sports Cash Account are not eligible for this promotion.
- Any winnings earned from Free Bets are credited into your Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount is not stake-returned.
- Each Free Bet amount cannot be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, the unused portion, being £5, will be forfeited.
- The Free Bet will always be used prior to real money from the Sports Cash Account. If a Customer elects to use a £10 Free Bet and is placing a total £20 bet, the total amount of the £10 Free Bet will be used and £10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion.
- A Free Bet can be placed only on the “win” part of an Each-Way Bet. The “place” part may only be placed with funds from the Sports Cash Account. If the Customer does not have sufficient funds in his Sports Cash Account to place the “place” part of the Each-Way Bet, he cannot place an Each-Way Bet using a Free Bet.
- 10Bet's General Terms and Conditions including the 10Bet Promotion Terms apply.