Bovada Bonus & Promotions

- 100+ NFL props per match -

  • 50% up to $250 bonus
  • 75% up to $750 Bitcoin Bonus
  • Fair rollover requirements
  • Immediately credited
  • Top rewards with the loyalty program
Platforms: Desktop Mobile
Visit Bovada
Bovada Bonus Terms
D + B x5
Bonus with
Bovada Bonus Terms
D + B x5
Bonus with

If you are a bettor wagering on Caribbean books, then you might have had a bad experience of scam sites running away with your money. Bovada is not like this. The more advanced players among you, know that Bodog’s continuum is a synonym to trustworthiness and safety. A fully legit option with the less cashing out complaints around the net. What differentiates Bovada from any other sportsbook, is the fact that they offer the greatest range of props, future props, and sports. For example, Bovada offers 100+ extra bets on NFL, while 5Dimes and Bookmaker offer, more or less, around 10 props. Additionally, they have the quickest and most expertised support agents. On the other hand, I dislike the high fees on card deposits, although they are lower than Sportsbetting’s group. I also “disapprove” their shortage of more cashier options, like Moneygram, Western Union and other coins than Bitcoin. There are things to be improved, but indeed Bovada is a top and safe choice for the US bettors.

Bovada Welcome Bonus

Bovada is one of the most successful bookies in the United States, offering lots of extra perks for the bettors and is also coming with an intriguing Welcome Bonus. Sign Up and get Bovada’s Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $250 and enhance your betting action from day one.

Terms: You will have to rollover the whole amount of your bonus 5 times in order to make your first withdrawal. Additionally, the rollover for the winning wagers will be determined by the lesser of your risk or win amount. As for the losing wagers, your risk amount will be credited to the rollover requirements.

Bovada Bitcoin Bonus

In case you are the type of bettor eager to use Bitcoin for betting action, get ready to grab an extra 25% on your Bitcoin sports Welcome Bonus from Bovada. That means that you will have the chance to take advantage of a 75% Bitcoin Welcome Bonus up to $750, instead of the classic 50% up to $250.

Terms: You will have to use the bonus code “BTCSWB750” in Bovada in order to get your $750 Bitcoin offer. You will have to rollover 5 times the amount of your deposit and bonus. 

How To Get the Bovada Bonuses
Create an account
Click here in order to be transferred to Bovada's homepage. Next, choose the "Join" option to register your new account with
Make your first deposit and get your bonus
Go to the cashier, choose the deposit method that suits you the most and make your first deposit. Choose between the conditional and the Bitcoin Welcome Bonus. By redeeming the bonus code “BTCSWB750” at your first deposit you can take advantage of the Bitcoin Welcome Bonus.
Bet with your bonus
Your bonus is going to be immediately credited to your account after you will complete the first deposit. You are now good to go and begin your wagering activity using the bonus and the initial deposit.

bovada bonus

Bovada Promo Code

Although you don’t need a promo code to get the classic Bovada 50 Welcome Bonus, as the system supports automatic credit for the bonus, you will have to use the promo code “BTCSWB750”, in order to get the $750 Bitcoin Welcome Offer. Choose to redeem the mentioned bonus code in Bovada and get an extra 25% compared to the conditional offer.

Bovada Promotions

Apart from the great welcome bonuses, Bovada caters its members with some great Bovada promos. Get ready to get extra bonuses for using either Bitcoin or Mastercard, enhanced odds for the greatest events and more.

Enhanced odds: The brand is about to offer another significant promotion, addressed to the bettors wanting to get the most from their wagers. Get higher odds for the most significant NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL prematch and in-play events. Get higher odds than from most of the offshore sportsbooks around the internet. Just remember to visit Bovada every day, while you can be also notified through mail regarding this interesting daily offer.
Extra bonus with Mastercard: If you are the type of bettor eager to rely upon the most classical payment methods, like cards, you will get an extra something. In case you will choose to top your account up with your Mastercard Credit Card, you will have the chance to grab an extra $15 on top of your deposit and bonus.
100% Poker Welcome Bonus: In case you have been wanting something even more skillful and challenging, then Poker is your thing. And now you can begin with an extra something. Redeem the code PWB500, make your first deposit and you will get a 100% bonus up to $500.
Βovada refer a friend: With Bovada’s referral program you have the chance to gain an extra something just for referring a friend of yours. Note that there are some restrictions applying to this offer.
Expires at: 23:59 Dec 31, 2021
Bovada offers a BTC sports Welcome Bonus up to $750. New members can deposit with Bitcoin and get 25% more Welcome Bonus than the standard. Use Bonus Code: BTCSWB750. The offer is available for use with all sports, including NFL, NBA, UFC. and more.
Bovada offers a BTC sports Welcome Bonus up to $750. New members can deposit with Bitcoin and get 25% more Welcome Bonus than the standard. Use Bonus Code: BTCSWB750. The offer is available for use with all sports, including NFL, NBA, UFC. and more.
Expires at: 23:59 Dec 31, 2021
Q: What markets are excluded from the Bovada Welcome Bonus
Great news for the bettors, since none of the available markets are excluded from the rollover requirements. Watch out though for the rest of terms applying to the Welcome Bonus.
Q: Will I be able to get the bonus on Bovada via Paypal?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to get the bonus through a Paypal deposit, since this payment method is not supported from Bovada. You will have to top your account up through a credit/debit/gift card or through Bitcoin, in order to grab your bonus.
Q: Ηow to use Bovada’s bonus funds?
If you will choose to get the sportsbook bonus, no matter if it is the classic one or the Bitcoin bonus, you will be able to wager on all your favorite events from NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and soccer. On the other hand, if you will choose the respective casino bonuses, you will have the chance to place your bets on a great range of slots and table games.
Q: Is this a Bovada’ 100% limited time sports bonus? And what is the wagering period limit?
Great news for all the new bettors, since there isn't limited time for the Welcome Offer. The 50% up to $250 and the 75% Bitcoin bonus up to $750 are the standard Welcome Offers. Additionally, there isn't any wagering period limit applying to those bonuses. You can use the bonus funds along with your initial deposit's funds for as long as you wish, but you have to rollover them 5 times.
Q: How to get in Bovada free money?
Things are simple and straightforward. You will have to create a new account with Bovada and next make your first deposit using a credit/debit/gift card or Bitcoin and you will the respective bonus..
Q: How can I get a No Deposit Bonus in Bovada?
Although Bovada caters its members with lots of interesting promotions and special Bovada promo code at times, unfortunately, they don’t offer right now any Bovada’s no deposit code. But do remember to visit them on a daily basis, as their offers are constantly renewed.
Q: How does Bovada Bonus work?
Bovada’s bonus mechanism is pretty simple. You get a 50% extra funds up to $250 or an extra 75% on your first Bitcoin deposit. So, you can begin your betting action either with $750 or $1750. You will have to rollover the whole amount ($750 or $1750) 5 times, but in order to do so, there are some crucial points to watch out for. For winning wagers, it will be determined by the lesser of your risk or win amount. As for the losing wagers, the risk amount will be credited to your rollover contribution.

Join and grab exclusive bonuses, daily offers and free bets!

Lay hands on exclusive daily bonuses for members only. These promos are limited and are not advertised on the website.

Yes, I have read the Terms & Conditions and I consent to receiving emails from regarding betting promotions, betting guides and news.

  • 1.000+ live events daily
  • 95% payout on top leagues
  • Cashout
100% up to €122
  • 10.000 live events per month
  • 40+ sports
  • Bet Builder
  • Code:30FB
€30 Free Bets
  • 1.000 live matches daily
  • Asian Handicap
  • 50+ sports
  • Code:BOOKSPY
100% up to €130
  • 50+ sports
  • Cards & Corners
  • Edit my bet
High Odds
Mr Play Sports
  • 10.000 pre-match events per month
  • 35+ sports
  • 140+ extra bets
High Odds
  • More than 1,000 live events/day
  • 150+ markets in football
  • 40,000+ events/month
100% up to €100
  • 20.000+ live events per month
  • 95%+ on Top 5 leagues and NBA
  • Alternative handicaps on basketball
100% up to €100
  • 94% payout in top football leagues
  • Competitive in-play odds
  • Multiple tennis events
  • Code:bookmakers
120% up to €100
  • More than 15 sports
  • Alternative handicaps in basketball
  • 30+ live tennis markets
100% up to $250
  • Ideal for football lovers
  • 150+ extra bets on top leagues
  • Multiple Asian handicap markets
€25 Bet Credits
  • 95%+ on tennis
  • Alternative spreads on basketball
  • Asian View
120% up to €240
  • 250.000+ pre-match events/year
  • 10.000+ live events monthly
  • 96%+ on Asian Handicaps
€25 Welcome Bonus
  • 30+ sports
  • Asian Handicaps
  • Card and Corner bets
  • Code:ZB100S
100% up to €100
  • The largest and the most reliable betting exchange in the world
  • You can trade your bets
  • Wide range of markets
  • Code:ZSKABS
100% up to €20
  • MGA license
  • 10,000+ events monthly
  • Asian Handicaps
100% up to €100