16 Feb 2017
BetVictor Welcome Bonus – Bet £10 Get £40
Football fans will love BetVictor for the great range of football events, but another reason to make you create a new account with the English bookmaker, is their excellent bonus. The only thing you have to do, is place a £10 bet and you will get a £40 welcome bonus, that is split in 4 different £10 bets. Register and place your bets now!
How to use the Betvictor welcome bonus funds:
- Create a new BetVictor account
- Place your first bet in the amount of £10
- Opt in to the promotion
- Get £40 in freebets
Get your £40 free bets!
- Bonus will be credited upon placement of your first qualifying bet
- Minimum odds for your first qualifying bet is 2.00
- Sports bonus funds can be used on any market within 7 days
GET THE BONUS NOW
Opt In to this promotion
Place your first bet of £10 or more at odds of evens (2.00) or greater
You must do this within 7 days of opening your account
What you get
- £10 Free Bet – Any event
- £10 Free Bet – In-Play only
- £10 Free Bet – 3 folds or greater
- £10 Free Bet – 5 folds or greater
- £10 Free Bet – Virtual Sports
On placement of your qualifying bet, all of which:
- can be used on any markets unless stated in the restrictions;
- can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
- will only return profit exceeding your total stake
- cannot be cashed out
- must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
- will expire after 7 days if not used.
£10 Casino Bonus, which:
- can be used on any of our games on our Casino except for Baccarat (all versions) and the Blood Suckers slot;
- are subject to wagering requirements (see Wagering Requirements below); and
- will expire after 7 days if not used or wagered.
Sports – There are no wagering requirements
Casino – You need to wager the bonus amount 40 times before you can withdraw any winnings (i.e. £10 x 40 = £400 of wagering).
For example, if you bet £10 and win £15, then bet £10 again and win £10, you have wagered £20 (£10 bet + £10 bet) but you have won £25 (£15 + £10).
So if you need to wager a total of £400, whatever you have left in your bonus balance after you have completed the wagering will turn into real cash and can be withdrawn.
Please note that for some types of games, the percentage contribution towards the amount you have to wager may be different, as follows:
• Slots / Scratchcards / Numbers Games -100%
(£10 bet = £10 wagered)
• Roulette / Table Games / Video Poker - 20%
(£10 bet = £2 wagered)
• Blackjack / Craps - 10%
(£10 bet = £1 wagered)
• Baccarat (all versions) & Blood Suckers slot - 0%
(£10 bet = 0 wagered)
- If you have more than one casino bonus, any wagering must be completed one offer at a time, and will begin with the first offer awarded. Once this is completed, wagering on the next bonus can be triggered.
This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
- Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
- Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
- Customers who are residents of: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa or Thailand.
- Residents of those jurisdictions where gambling is not legal
- Customers are only available to claim one Welcome Offer per account
- For customers betting in Euros the currency equivalent of £10 is €10. All other currencies will be calculated at current exchange rates.
- The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any BetVictor bonuses or concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on wagers struck with promotional cash.
- BetVictor reserves the right to remove Bonus Funds or void any open or settled bets if we believe a customer has, or is attempting to, abuse this offer. Examples of abuse may include, but are not limited to:
- Players deemed at the sole discretion of the promoter to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering requirements. This includes, for example, betting on red or black or placing a combination of bets that cover more than 67% of the roulette wheel on a spin.
- Moving from low weighted games like Blackjack, to high weighted games like slots, after a large win, for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements.
- If a player has an active bonus and wins more than twice the value of the bonus amount, they must stay playing in a game of similar or equal weighting until wagering has been completed
- This offer is available from 11:00GMT on 30/10/2017.