Close Bottom Menu CLOSE

Why join our Telegram

Telegram
  • list icon EXCLUSIVE Betting Bonuses
  • list icon 24/7 Pre-Match & Live Predictions
  • list icon New Unrestricted Bookmakers
  • list icon €1,000 In Monthly Giveaways
Join Our Community
Telegram

Mr Green switches name to MRG and enters Baltics

24 May 2018

In a recent move to gain access to the Baltic region, Mr Green signed an agreement with Latvian operator 11.lv that led to its acquisition. The rapid growth of the Baltics, including Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, reached an impressive 45% last year compared to 2016, according to Mr Green's research. Capital Market's Day was when the company also announced a new re-branding move intended to create the profile of a more high-growth digital company. As of now, the company is called MRG.

What else will Change?

The CEO of MRG, Per Norman, announced that 11.lv's buyout is an important expansion into locally regulated territories, as the Latvian operator is the third largest in the area. In addition, he mentioned that the acquisition will be a huge step forward for both of MRG's brands, namely Mr Green and Redbet, and will help the company solidify its presence in the Baltics. 11.lv's products cover casino, live casino as well as betting through the use of a Latvian license with revenue of €944k and EBITDA of €162k in the first quarter of 2018.

MRG acquired 75% of 11.lv's shares for the price of €2.8m in cash. The remaining 25% is still in the possession of the 2 company founders. The company is based in Riga, Latvia and currently employs 15 people. According to a financial note by MRG that was released recently, the company demonstrated a 40% year-on-year revenue increase for the period 1 April - 22 May, with customer deposits also going up by 60%.

About MRG

MRG offers sports betting, online casino, live casino, bingo and keno through an MGA license while holding several other licenses in the UK, Italy, Denmark and Ireland.  The company's online casino was officially launched back in 2008, with the headquarters being in Malta. MRG was one of the first few companies to introduce the concept of an online casino offering games from different providers, and today features around 700 titles from all well-known brands such as NetEnt, Play'n Go, Microgaming, Merkur, Playtech, Yggdrasil and Evolution.

Join and grab exclusive bonuses, daily offers and free bets!

Lay hands on exclusive daily bonuses for members only. These promos are limited and are not advertised on the website.

Yes, I have read the Terms & Conditions and I consent to receiving emails from Bookmakers.bet regarding betting promotions, betting guides and news.

BOOK SPY
Lucas Paqueta Charged For Betting Breaches Featured Image

The Brazilian international Lucas Paqueta has been charged by the FA for the “improper purpose of affecting the betting market”. Paqueta, ...

Read more »

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Odds Featured Image

After a long wait, the boxing world is finally on the verge of crowing the first undisputed heavyweight champion since 1999, when Lennox Lewis took do...

Read more »

Conor McGregor Partners with Duelbits Featured Image

On May 13th, 2024, Duelbits, a leading site in crypto gambling, issued a press release to announce that it has partnered with MMA legend Conor McGrego...

Read more »

EveryMatrix Record Net Revenue in Q1 Featured Image

EveryMatrix announced that the company achieved a record €39 million in revenue in the year’s first quarter. This constitutes a stunning 66% inc...

Read more »

Conor McGregor Next Fight Odds Featured Image

After a nearly three-year absence, Conor McGregor will fight Michael Chandler in UFC 303 on June 30th. UFC president Dana White announced the clash, w...

Read more »

ΝΒΑ Investigates Raptors’ Center Jontay Porter for Betting Irregularities Featured Image

The Raptors Center became unavailable for March 25th’s clash against the Brooklyn Nets. The NBA intervened, and Porter sat out until the league ...

Read more »

Next Liverpool Manager Odds: Who Will Succeed Jurgen Klopp? Featured Image

Jurgen Klopp’s announcement that he will leave Liverpool at the end of the season shocked the football world. The German will depart from Anfiel...

Read more »

1xBet Announces Biggest Wins for 2023 Featured Image

It’s no secret that many players prefer Accumulator bets. The chance of winning huge sums of money with relatively small stakes is unmatched. To...

Read more »

Betting Odds On Formula 1 2024 Season Featured Image

Formula One is back for its 75th season, and the calendar starts with the Bahrain Grand Prix on March 1-3, 2024. After a record-breaking year with 19 ...

Read more »

UFC 298 Odds & Preview: Volkanovski vs Topuria Featured Image

One of the biggest UFC events of the year takes place on Saturday, February 17 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. UFC 298, starting at 23.00 ...

Read more »

LATEST BOOKMAKER PROMOTIONS
bookmaker banner
bookmaker banner