Energybet, one of the fastest growing bookmakers in the betting industry, is once again set to expand its reach to UK bettors. According to a promotional mail sent to its loyal players, they will introduce new SMS payments. The list of cooperating telecommunications providers includes three brands and is expected to further expand during the coming months.
Energybet members can now pay through SMS if they are customers of EE, O2, Three or Vodafone.
Depositing via mobile is completed in four simple steps:
- Select 'Pay by Mobile' from the deposit menu.
- Choose from £5, £10, £20 or £30 (max. £10 for Vodafone).
- Enter your mobile number (UK members only), and Energybet will send you a SMS with a code
- Enter the code and you're done
It's fast, easy, secure and enables you to top up in seconds, so that you can enjoy more time playing at the sportsbook and casino.
Why choose EnergyBet
- Ambitious and fresh bookie
- Huge payout rate
- Great variety of sports
- Tons of alternative betting selections
- Wide range of payment methods
- Innovative live betting section
- Mobile applications
- Quick withdrawals
Energy Bet is the newest entry in the betting industry, as they launched their website only a few months ago. They are quickly gaining attention by offering some of the highest odds in the market. Despite their limited reputation Energy Bet has gained credibility by obtaining a license in both the UK and Malta. They offer a vast variety of betting options and events on their sportsbook, while punters will find that their live calendar can become a rather useful tool. Some improvements should be made though before they are considered a top bookmaker, such as adding a live stream feature, cash out services and try to offer their website in other languages besides English.