Swedish iGaming company Cherry AB acquire sports betting operators ComeOn

15 May 2017

Cherry AB acquire ComeOnCherry AB, one of the hottest iGaming companies, from Stockholm, Sweden, have announced the 100% purchase of ComeOn's stocks.

Cherry is a Swedish gaming company that specializes in online casinos and lotteries and games development (Yggdrasil Gaming), through subsidiaries in Malta.

The acquisition of ComeOn, allows them to invest in sportsbetting, through ComeOn's base in Malta, while it is also expected that Cherry might move all of its iGaming business under the ComeOn brand.

The cost of the initial purchase, in July 2016, had reached 80€ million, while it is estimated that another 200€ million are required to finalize the deal. 60% of this will be directly credited from Cherry's assets, while the remaining 40% will be covered through a ComeOn share capital increase.

Why choose ComeOn

Top Premier League odds ᐉ 97%
  • 25.000 live events per month
  • 2.000 pre-match events daily
  • 97% on Asian Handicaps
  • 95%+ on basketball
  • Alternative HC’s on basketball-tennis
  • Cashout
  • Pulsebet function
  • Υourbet feature
Play Now
100% Bonus up to €25
BOOK SPY
BOOK SPY BONUS REVIEW

ComeOn has been around for more than a decade. When all began back in 2010, the bookmaker had a strong potential to become a leading sports betting platform but had never reached that level. The Scandi bookie did not bring any innovations, while the group has turned its primary focus to casino operations. Regarding the ComeOn product, I love the top-notch odds on the high-profile leagues. They are even superior to those of Bet365 or Bwin, and that is the brand’s powerhouse. Also, the 60.000 monthly pre-match events are more than satisfactory. On the cons, the payment range is weak, and I find unacceptable the fees on every deposit. It is just unbelievable that every topping up through Skrill or Neteller has a 5% charge, while Paysafecard and Cards come with a 2.5% fee. Overall, ComeOn is a decent choice for everyday players that stick to one bookie but are not ideal for professional bettors.

Join and grab exclusive bonuses, daily offers and free bets!

Lay hands on exclusive daily bonuses for members only. These promos are limited and are not advertised on the website.

Yes, I have read the Terms & Conditions and I consent to receiving emails from Bookmakers.bet regarding betting promotions, betting guides and news.

BOOK SPY
UFC 298 Odds & Preview: Volkanovski vs Topuria Featured Image

One of the biggest UFC events of the year takes place on Saturday, February 17 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. UFC 298, starting at 23.00 ...

Read more »

Drake Loses $700k In UFC Fight Betslip Featured Image

Canadian rapper Drake’s curse continued as he lost $700k after placing a bet on UFC’s 297 main event fight of Sean Strickland vs Dricus Du Pless...

Read more »

Next Liverpool Manager Odds: Who Will Succeed Jurgen Klopp? Featured Image

Jurgen Klopp’s announcement that he will leave Liverpool at the end of the season shocked the football world. The German will depart from Anfiel...

Read more »

Top 100 Bookmakers for 2024 Featured Image

Every day we get bombarded by dozens, if not hundreds of extravagant remarks by various online sportsbooks claiming to be the best when it comes to od...

Read more »

Betby’s Esports Solution Secures Approval From MGA Featured Image

Betby has received regulatory approval from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) to offer its esports odds feed portfolio independently. The MGA granted a...

Read more »

Premier League Clubs Get Closer To Bookmaker Sponsorship Ban Featured Image

The front of the shirts of Premier League clubs will no longer feature logos from bookmakers once an agreement is reached. The deal would prohibit fro...

Read more »

Betano Lands Giannis Antetokounmpo As Global Brand Ambassador Featured Image

NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo has signed a contract with Betano, making him their first-ever global brand ambassador. The Milwaukee Bucks superstar, ...

Read more »

Bet365 Continue Their Weekly 6 Scores Challenge Game Featured Image

Sports betting industry leader Bet365 has partnered with Incentive Games, a renowned free-to-play provider, to continue their highly popular weekly 6 ...

Read more »

22bet Awarded EPL Jerseys To Five Lucky Bettors Featured Image

Five of 22bet’s Kenyan users have received English Premier League jerseys after successfully predicting the correct score of Manchester United v...

Read more »

Betting Preview And Odds For Formula 1 2023 Season Featured Image

On March 3-5, the 24th Bahrain Grand Prix will mark the return of Formula One for its first full weekend of the new 2023 season. Max Verstappen, who h...

Read more »

LATEST BOOKMAKER PROMOTIONS
bookmaker banner
bookmaker banner